DOWNLOAD OUR DENTAL IMPLANT PRICING & INFORMATION GUIDE
Fill out the form below and we will email/text you the guide along with a $350 savings offer!
THE GUIDE WILL SHOW YOU
- Dental Implants Options
- Average Pricing
- Factors That Affect Eligibility
- And More....
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS
What are Digital Dentures?
Digital Dentures refer to a cutting-edge denture solution that leverages advanced technology to create highly precise, comfortable, and natural-looking dentures. Unlike traditional dentures, which rely on manual processes, digital dentures utilize state-of-the-art computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) systems. These systems enable the creation of dentures that are tailored to each individual's unique oral anatomy, ensuring optimal fit, function, and aesthetics.
Why would Digital Dentures be needed?
Digital Dentures are a game-changer for individuals seeking superior denture solutions. Here are a few reasons why they might be the ideal choice for you:
- Enhanced Precision: Digital Dentures are meticulously designed using advanced software, allowing for highly accurate and precise fitting. This ensures a snug and comfortable fit, reducing the risk of slippage and discomfort commonly associated with traditional dentures.
- Improved Aesthetics: With digital technology, dentists can create dentures that closely resemble natural teeth, enhancing your smile's appearance and boosting your confidence. The design process takes into account factors like tooth shape, size, color, and gum line, resulting in dentures that look incredibly realistic.
- Faster Turnaround Time: Traditional denture fabrication involves multiple manual steps, which can be time-consuming. Digital Dentures streamline the process by automating various stages, significantly reducing turnaround time. This means you can have your dentures in a shorter period, allowing you to quickly restore your ability to eat, speak, and smile with ease.
- Customized Solutions: Every individual's mouth is unique, and digital dentures can be customized to meet specific requirements. By capturing precise measurements and digital impressions of your oral anatomy, our dentists can create dentures that fit comfortably and function optimally, catering to your specific needs.
Who would be a candidate for Digital Dentures?
Digital Dentures are a suitable option for various individuals, including those who:
- Are Seeking Denture Solutions: If you are missing several or all of your teeth and need dentures to restore your oral function and appearance, digital dentures can be an excellent choice. Whether you have been wearing traditional dentures or are considering them for the first time, digital dentures offer enhanced benefits.
- Desire Optimal Fit and Comfort: If you have experienced discomfort or challenges with traditional dentures, digital dentures can provide a more precise fit. The advanced technology used in their fabrication ensures a better fit, reducing sore spots and improving overall comfort.
- Value Aesthetics: If you want dentures that closely resemble natural teeth, digital dentures are designed with aesthetics in mind. The digital design process takes into account various factors, such as tooth shape, color, and gum line, resulting in dentures that blend seamlessly with your natural smile.
- Appreciate Time Efficiency: If you prefer a faster denture creation process, digital dentures can meet your needs. By leveraging CAD/CAM technology, the fabrication process is streamlined, reducing the time required to create and deliver your custom dentures.
What happens during the Digital Dentures procedure?
The Digital Dentures procedure typically involves the following steps:
- Digital Impressions: Instead of using traditional putty-like materials, our dentist will capture digital impressions of your oral structures using an intraoral scanner. This process is quick, comfortable, and highly accurate, ensuring precise measurements for your dentures.
- Digital Design: Using specialized software, our dentist will create a digital 3D model of your dentures, taking into account factors like tooth shape, size, color, and gum line.